Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cousin Quest

When I was growing up with a hermit father, I mostly missed out on interaction with my cousins. I don't even know how many I have or what their names are or where they live or what they do. My goal for 2010 is to seek them out and post a profile on each. I think there are about 26. I have them divided into several categories:

1. Never lost - have seen them from time to time - at least I would recognize them if I met them in the street, and have either an address or email for them: (hopefully they will lead me to others)
a. On my father's side: Susie, Theresa
b. On my mother's side: Susie
2. Mostly lost - I might recognize them, might be able to contact them at present: (Thank you Facebook)
a. On my father's side: Chris
b. On my mother's side: Ross
3. I know their name:
a. On my father's side: Meredith, Alice, Bunny, Jessie Mae, Eddie, David, Patty
b. On my mother's side: Darian, Wendy, Rick, Mike, Pat, Johnny, Pete, Steven, Mimi, Diane

4. Not sure of name, but know they exist:
a. On my father's side:
b. On my mother's side: Aunt Shirley 3 daughters?

Yikes, this may be more of a job than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment